FAQ for Photographers
Why add fees/discounts to a booking:
There are many circumstances in which you may need to add a fee or a discount to a booking.
Reasons to add a discount include:
- First time user discount
- Special rates for loyal customers
- Package deals or promotions
Reasons to add a fee include*:
- Cancellation fee
- Travel fees outside your secondary service area
- Special requests (i.e. staging, extra time at the shoot etc.)
*Make sure to always approve additional fees with the Realtor
How to add fees/discounts:
In order to add fees or discounts to a booking, follow the steps below.
1. Begin by logging into your Rocket Photo Studio.
2. Once you're in your Studio, click on the booking that you wish to edit (either through the Bookings tab or on your Upcoming Bookings list.).
3. Click on the Actions button in the top right corner and select "Add Fee/Discount"
4. A pop-up will appear (as pictured below). In this pop-up you can choose to add a fee or add a discount, write the dollar value, and write a reason.
5. Once you've added the discount or fee to the booking, it will appear as a line-item next to the products. The fee or discount will be applied to the Realtor's invoice when they are billed for the shoot.