FAQ for Photographers
Before you can receive payments from your completed bookings, you must connect your bank information or debit card to your Rocket Photo account through Stripe. For more information on Stripe, a leading payment processor, click here. Please note, Rocket Photo does NOT save any banking information.
To connect your payment information, follow the instructions below:
- From your Rocket Photo Studio, navigate to the Payments tab on the left.
- Click the button "Connect with Stripe"
- Complete some basic information and your mobile phone number so that Stripe can verify your account.
- You will receive a text to your mobile phone with a 6 digit code to verify your account.
- After your account has been verified, you must add details about yourself to your account.
- You can choose to add your bank account OR your debit card.
- Verify that all of the information is correct.
- Once you complete the Stripe set up, you can see that the payment method has been added by going to your Rocket Photo Studio and viewing the Payment tab. If you need to edit your payment method at any time, you can click "edit" next to your banking information under the Payment tab.