FAQ for Photographers
Rocket Photo has two subscription levels for photographers: Free and Premium. Below, you can find a description of the Free account level. Please note, all photographers are vetted and must be approved before being listed on Rocket Photo's platform. For more information on the photographer requirements, click here.
Free Account: It is completely free to join Rocket Photo and to be listed on the Rocket Photo marketplace. The only time you will incur a charge through a Free account is if you get business through the site (more info here)!
Premium Account: It costs $29.99 per month for the Premium Rocket Photo subscription. You can cancel at anytime with no penalties.
For more information on each feature, please reference the following articles:
- What is the Rocket Photo Marketplace?
- What is the difference between a Rocket Photo Profile and a Private Profile? (Premium Feature)
- How to embed our Rocket Photo Profile. (Premium Feature)
- What are Rocket Photo Private Networks? (Premium Feature)
- How to create a booking as a photographer. (Premium Feature)
- How to confirm or reschedule a booking as a photographer.
- How to complete an booking placed by a client.
- How to place an order for edits only. (Premium Feature)
- How to set up your banking information.
- What is the Free Rocket Photo Virtual Tour?